thanks for the memories

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Today's post is brought to you by Benadryl

There are great number of people who look at cats and think, "Oh, how cute and cuddly!" Then these same people look at someone like me and wonder if I have come unhinged because I see cats and all I think is, "Degenerate creature of darkness!"
I don't see the above image when I see cats.


I see this image.  I see the progression from itchy swollen eyes to clogged throat to blocked lungs to eyes that no longer open to their normal amount. 
Why am I saying all this? Because one of the confounded creatures got into our garage today and its dander got into our kitchen where I was sitting minding my own business.  Within seconds of closing the door between the garage and kitchen this is what I looked like.
Benadryl, take me away!

No comments: