thanks for the memories

Thursday, March 22, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things....

Little girl giggles when I push her on the swing.  I couldn't catch it but she would sign "more" if I stopped or slowed down.

Face pressed up close to the side of the playpen.  I love that distored look little kids get when they play with the texture of the mesh.

Layn's bare toes in the sand.  He was actually given a choice to go see Daddy or stay and play and chose to play in the sand. I don't blame him that sensation is one of my favorites.

It's great that the sandbox is situated so he has a ringside seat to everything that is going on around the farm.

I don't know who was more whistful, Archie wanting in or Savannah wanting out.

There are those toes again.  Grandma cannot get enough of them.

No comments: