thanks for the memories

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Little milestones in life.

     I love teaching little children.  I confess that on occasion I have been known to teach them things that parents don't appreciate.  For instance I taught Layn to blow the raspberry when he was just a little mite.  Of course grandma got in trouble not Layn, which is right. 
     In my own defense I also teach useful and virtuous things periodically.  The above video is hard proof that I can be a good grandma.  Layn has been working on learning The Sign of the Cross for a few months now.  His directionals are still a bit off but we are working on those.  In the mean time I bet he has the holiest armpits around.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Ha Ha! Holy Armpits! Matthew is quite the extemporaneous pray-er! (For a Catholic that is.)