thanks for the memories

Monday, January 14, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook 14 January 2013

Outside my window...it is a gloomy day.  By the look of the road I would say that it rained as some point in the night. Just about all of our snow has melted and we are totally surrounded by a sea of mud!  On the plus side I think it will be another warm day which means I can go outside for my walk.

I am thinking...there is nothing like a little boy to keep the place hopping!

I am thankful for...tea parties with Layn, movies shared with my girls, and family who truly loves each other.

From the kitchen...burgers are on the menu today!  I was just informed that Ian wants burgers for supper so burgers it will be.  There, that was easy!

I am wearing...long johns and a big nightshirt.

I am creating...organization where chaos once reigned.  Two more projects and the project basket in my sewing room will be empty!!!! That of course means that I can start something new.

I am going...to the store for some supplies and then home all day long.

I am reading...Lark Rise to Candleford.  

I am hoping...for miracles!

I am hearing...MK's parakeet singing upstairs, Layn talking to his mom in the bathroom, and the birds singing outside my window.

Around the house...all is as it should be.  There are signs of family, fun, and togetherness everywhere you look.

One of my favorite things...being able to cry during a movie without having to explain why.

A few plans for the rest of the week....accomplish the usual and complete the unexpected.

Here is a picture thought that I am sharing with you...

Nothing is more exciting than the mind of an active child.  I don't know what Savannah was pretending here but she was serious about it.

No comments: