thanks for the memories

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My husband always says....

 God has his reasons.  Well my reply is usually something to the effect of, "Duh, really?"  When we were granted another week here that was his answer to me, as if I needed some kind of reassurance.  Well, now that the week is halfway gone I think I can pinpoint that reason.



How about 91 quarts of apple cider to can for a starter?

A little boy who needed consoling with a piece of Grandma's apple cake?


A new baby brother to love?


An unexpected visit from number 4 son, Jason?

Here it is only Wednesday and that is one heap of reasons not to have left for the southland quite yet.

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Soooooo sweet, oh how irresistable, a darling little tot-angel and his baby brother...You just can't get more precious then that. Congratulations!

Praying for you.

Anonymous said...

congratulations on a new grandbaby. Man plans his steps but the Lord directs his ways. Blessings to you friend. Donna