thanks for the memories

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sometimes it is just too hot!

Sometimes there are days when a guy just cannot get enough to drink. Forget the glass just bring me the jug, grandma! It is too hot today.
And forget waiting to get to the house, I think I will just carry it around with me.  That way I won't have to even get too thirsty.  Sometimes even a little guy gets a man-size thirst.  Especially on a day like today.  On a day when there is hay to make and tractors to drive.  It takes everything this little guy has to keep track of where all the principles are.

After all a guy has to know where his papa is working and what field his daddy is baling in.

But when it all gets too tough there is always the pool.

Everyone is always going to know where Layn is when it gets too hot.

No comments: