Monday, August 27, 2012
I have been awarded!
My bloggers are:
1. Left on Main
2.Shes Really Doing This
3.Ten Kids and a Dog
5.Are We There Yet?
7.Caiti's Cakes and Cookies
Ok! I managed to do that whole link thing. My computer knowledge and ability are iffy at best. Now that Matthew is gone there is no one here to bail me out if I mess up.
7 Random things about me.
1. I can type very fast and usually get several characters ahead after I make a mistake before I go back and correct it. My fingers seem to know what it takes awhile for my mind to comprehend.
2. I love movies but when I watch them I don't always remember that I have seen one before. It is a joke with my family because I can get halfway into a movie and say something about it being familiar and they will just laugh and tell me I have seen it several times before. I think that just makes me an easy date. My husband never has to worry about whether I have seen the movie before, they are all new to me.
3. I am very influenced by color. It can effect my mood and my health. Earth tones are the best for me.
4. I am a very tactile person. I choose fabrics based on how they feel in my hands. There are some that I absolutely refuse to work with because the feeling is so unpleasant, widewale corduory is one of them. One of my favorite things to do is to cut playdough with plastic scissors.
5. I am also big on smells. I tend to identify people that I have seen frequently by their smell. My husband smells like a blend of hay, molasses, and soybeans. No matter how often or how hard he scrubs my oldest son always smells of engine oil, diesel fuel, and wood smoke.
6. Other mothers can't wait until their kids leave home. I would love it if mine all moved back here and lived within walking distance of my house. I dream of 40 or 50 grandkids.
7. I see numbers in colors. That is why I can memorize whole strings of numbers; I just remember their color pattern.
Now to answer Ryan's seven questions. Ryan you were being very silly when you wrote those questions!
1. Do we need more cowbell? Your guess is as good as mine.
2. To be or not to be? That is the question isn't it.
3. If I had the time what would I learn? I would learn how to play the piano.
4. What does my blog mean to me? A chronicle of things that happen in my life. A place to write down the memories lest I should forget.
5. What is the first thing I am going to do when I get to heaven? Provided I do get to heaven the first thing I will do is a victory dance. Then I will sit down with Our Lord and ask a whole list of questions that I have spent my life preparing.
6. If I had a superpower what would it be? I have a superpower, how many more do you think I need?
7. How many roads must a man walk down? As many as it takes!
Now my 7 questions. If you have read this far than you get the prize.
1. What is your favorite flavor?
2. Does anybody really know what time it is?
3. What is the first thing that you do upon rising in the morning?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
5. If you could do anything other than what you currently do, what would it be and why?
6. What is your favorite vegetable?
7. Just what makes that little old ant think he can move that rubber tree plant?
Have at it folks!!!!