thanks for the memories

Friday, January 25, 2013

We had a wedding!!!!

Better late than never I always say!! On December 28, 2012 my eldest son, Ian married his sweetheart, Melissa.  God was more than good to all of us for this occasion.  We were able to all be together and celebrate the increase of our family.

From left to right, my daughter-in-law, Kim with Jason and their daughter Savannah.  Matthew was home on leave and sporting his best Army blues!  Adam made it all the way here from Washington State.  Of course next is the newlyweds.  I am holding my grandson, Layn and my wonderful husband of nearly 30 years is beside me.  Behind Doug is Ryan, or Uncle Big Dude to those who love him. Mary-Kate is the beauty next to Ryan and finally Melissa's oldest son, Alex.

I love my big, loud, boisterous family!  Thank you God for the blessing of each other, love, and our belief in your goodness.

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Awww... So beautiful!

Love your family, so darling and such beautiful hearts too, I have been thinking of thoughtfulness shown year before last for Christmas, by one of your children. I was so touched by it and the Lord's timing, I had saved the wrapping paper. I did.