thanks for the memories

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Grandpa is really slipping up

Over the past 30 years I can honestly say that I have encountered enough unusual things in my laundry that not much would surprise me.  Today's offering wasn't surprising in its content but rather in whose pocket they originated.  
I have washed and dried snakes, frogs, insects, nuts, bolts, wires, screws, nails, stones, pieces of glass, leaves, flowers, and other sundry findings that husbands and kids put into their pockets.  Apparently grandpa put Layn's wrench and plastic screw into his pocket and neglected to take it out of his pocket before his pants went into the laundry.  I really must remember to ask if they were playing of if he was using them for some reason.
Got to love a man who would do something like this.


No comments: