thanks for the memories

Monday, June 30, 2014

The Simple Woman's Day Book 30 June 2014


Outside my window...it is rainy and dreary.  Looks like I won't have to water the gardens today.  The lack of sun is a good thing to keep me inside and get me back to work.

I am thinking...about the amazing people in this world and how they off-set those who are mean spirited and judgmental.

I am thankful...for the lovely daughter that God has blessed me with.  She is caring and concerned for others and willing to give.

From the kitchen...something will be created for supper I just don't have a clue right now.  I shouldn't be listening to the Food Network at this hour of the day.  It only makes me feel inadequate.

I am hearing...Tyler Florence talking about Chicken Cordon Bleu on the TV, the washer spinning out another load of clean laundry, and the dryer finishing the first load.

One of my favorite things...learning new things and trying things I have never done before.

A few plans for the rest of the week..sewing, sewing, and more sewing.  After being lazy last week with an infected thumb I need to make up for lost time.

Here is a picture thought that I am sharing with you...
Yesterday my grandson met a friend's dog for the first time.  Looks like they are going to become good friends.

No comments: