thanks for the memories

Monday, June 23, 2014

The Simple Woman's Day Book 23 June 2014


Outside my window...the sun is trying its best to shine through the clouds that fill the sky. It is still somewhat muggy out but the lack of bright sunlight keeps the temperature from soaring too high.  I think this might be a good day to spend out on the deck reading a book.

I am thinking...thinking, always thinking.  I wake up in the middle of the night and I am thinking.  I think my mind has ADHD.

I am thankful for...kindness.  Kind people who take care of you, kind people who reassure you, and most of all kind people who pray.

From the kitchen...there will be leftovers and other sundries retrieved from the freezer for just such occasions.

I am hearing...traffic on the highway, my dog rustling through the leaves in search of I don't know what, and the light breeze that has kicked up playing its morning music in the leaves of the trees.

One of my favorite things...the vagaries of the weather.  The past week has been overall hot and muggy with a side of oppressive.  But every once in awhile God throws in a breeze, rain shower or cool morning just to let us know that he's still in control.

A few plans for the rest of the week...it seems that I have gotten myself into a little pickle so this week will be spent, hopefully, resolving that issue.

Here is a picture thought that I am sharing with you...



No comments: