thanks for the memories

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

An arachnid!

I walked out the front door this morning to take out the garbage and got myself entangled in some spider web.  Not an unusual happening since they tend to build across short spans, especially ones that don't see too much traffic. (over night must have been just enough down time for this spider!)  When I looked up to see where the culprit was (not liking to actually come into contact with said spider) this huge specimen was just hanging there not bothering anyone.

I thought that taking the high road might be the best option for me since I am not a fan of multi-legged creatures.  I backed up into the house and decided to use another form of egress.  Out of consideration and affection for some of my more bug friendly friends I did get the camera and took this shot. (Thank you Jesus for zoom!) I think my husband will be doing a little spider relocation when he be getting home!!!!!

No comments: