thanks for the memories

Monday, February 20, 2012

He's just so photogenic when you can catch him unaware.

Ever since he was born, Layn has had a camera stuck in his face.  I can just hear my son the sergeant telling me, "At ease the camera!"  Layn has gotten so used to it that it is hard to get any decent candid shots of him.  Now that my camera is dying the death that may change though.

As soon as he sees me take it out of my desk he is right there with the cheese-cake grins.

There are so many moments in a little guy's life that need to be captured though that it is hard not to haul out the camera, sneak through the house, hunker down behind some piece of furniture and get just that perfect moment captured forever.

Washing dishes with his daddy!

This one was well worth the stealth that it took to get it.

Then there are those oh so rare moments when he is actually absorbed in his toys and even sitting still! How to capture and hold onto that fragment of time without spoiling the peace and quiet created by his stillness.

Oops! Grandma is busted. Doggone flash gave me away.  Well I have the evidence just in case I need to prove that he does sit still.

No comments: