thanks for the memories

Thursday, July 12, 2012

This means war!!!!!!

This afternoon I walked over by my desk and glanced out the window and what should I see but this squirrel with the incredible abs feasting away on the seeds in MK's bird feeder.
That little furry tailed rat seems to be mocking me with every sit-up that it does!  It knows I can't shoot towards the road so it is comfortably feasting on all the seeds it can hold.

Up and down. Down and up it goes filling its little rat  cheeks with seeds! Mocking me all the while.

Just remember squirrel, one false move, one second out of range of the road and, boom you are gone!

1 comment:

No Big Dill said...

Just letting you know you are the winner of 2 yards of ruffle fabric over at "no big dill!" send me an email with your shipping information and I'll pass it along :)

nobigdillblog at gmail dot com

xoxo
katy