thanks for the memories

Sunday, March 17, 2013

The happiest day

Our Kay will be 90 this coming June.  She has been a part of my life for all of my life.  I cannot remember a time when Kay wasn't a part of family celebrations and get togethers.
Since I have my own family Kay has been there for all of the gatherings that this family has enjoyed.  She has seen marriages, births and deaths for all the members of this large group that we call family.
 
 
Today we celebrated Jason's 25th birthday and Kay was there with us to snuggle babies and enjoy cake.  What a pleasure for all of us to see her snuggling the next generation.  Though these little people may never have memories of being with grandma Kay, we have these wonderful reminders of a time when they knew her love.

Thanks be to God for the love of family, the stories and wisdom that comes from being together. We love you Kay.

No comments: