thanks for the memories

Saturday, March 16, 2013

We have another birthday!

The month of March is a big time for celebrating in my family.  Last Sunday we celebrated my eldest son's birthday.  Today is the birthday of a beloved priest who administered the sacraments to all of my children and married my husband and I.
Tomorrow is my son Jason's 25th birthday, Monday is his godfather's birthday and the following day is St. Joseph's day which is also a big day for us. 
 
Tomorrow we will bust out the corned beef for ruebens, alfredo sauce, and various other favorite dishes for the birthday boy man.  After the feasting the cake will be presented and the man of the day will be feted.  I love birthdays because they are a good excuse for eating, drinking, being merry and loving on my family.

No comments: