thanks for the memories

Monday, April 15, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook 15 April 2013


Outside my window...I can sense the promise of another beautiful day.  The sun has begun to burn off the clouds of the week past and the air holds the distinct odor of green grass and warming earth.

I am thinking...about people and the differing ways that we interpret each other.

I am thankful for...the slow but sure progression of winter to spring.  I am thankful for the greening of the grass and the budding of the trees.

From the kitchen...there will be plenty as always.  The blessings that God has bestowed on this family in every way is overwhelming sometimes.

I am wearing...jeans and a white peasant top.

I am going...to be here all day.  Doug took my car to work today so there really is no way to get anywhere even if I had the urge to go there.

I am reading...The Triune Tale of the Diminutive Swine

I am hoping...that the sun stays out and that the weathermen are right about our projected high for today.

I am hearing...MK's bird in its cage beside me, the fan on the furnace bravely doing its job, and the washer, once again, spinning out its first Monday morning offering of clean laundry.

Around the house...it looks like there was a party here with a bunch of little people yesterday!!!! Yikes.

One of my favorite things...seeing the little people getting along with each other.

A few plans for the rest of the week....progressing and getting along with my normal life.  How well we thrive on routine, order, and normalcy.

Here is a picture thought that I am sharing with you...
Layn's post birthday party bubble bath.  He slept like a log last night!!!

No comments: