thanks for the memories

Monday, March 30, 2015

Hints, tidbits, and a huge glimpse at an even bigger change.

Roller coasters have nothing on the life I have been living lately.  For someone with a weak stomach it has been an interesting one to say the least.  
In one short week I went from visiting with Layn like this....
to this.

Even grandpa was excited to be home and to help the driver get the trailer situated so we could begin the unloading process.  They dropped that trailer at 12:30 and by 1:15 I was calling the company to come pick it up.  The dispatcher was shocked that we had the job done so quickly.  In hindsight we should have told the driver to go get lunch and come pick it up when he was done.

Now my days are spent with the wonder of discoveries

and mega cuddles.


Now the next step will be to get my girls back to NY.
Daily hugs from Savannah and Kaycie will be the final spice to round out my contentment.



No comments: