thanks for the memories

Monday, February 28, 2022

The last Monday before Lent begins

Outside my window...the sun is finally shining after a week of rain and flooding. The forecast for this week is sunny and warm! I pray that the water that is standing in our yard and basement is dried up by the end of the week.

I am thinking...about plans. Spring comes early in East Tennessee so plans have to be made early. Beside getting the basement dry I need to get a contractor out here to figure out how to fix the problem. Raised beds need to be filled and planted, and other plantings need to be put in the ground so they can begin growing.

I am thankful...for the strength and ability to dig in the dirt and be useful around here.

One of my favorite things...the smell of laundry I just took off the line. Thank you Lord that I am still able to hang my laundry and enjoy the freshness of it.

I am making...a pineapple upside down cake, this week, to share with my son and his friends at work.

I am wearing...denim capris, a tee shirt, and a flannel shirt over all.

I am determined...to soak in all the sun I can while it is out. God created the sun to brighten our days, lift up our minds, and to help us be healthy. 

Here are some picture thoughts to share...

This is a rare shot of Teddy being still while awake. 

Of course you wear your belt with your pajamas. How else are you going to attach your knife case.
I am becoming aware that I don't take enough pictures of these girls. (the two little ones) I must rectify that since the grow and change so quickly.

Speaking of growing and changing. This little man now has a double chin and rolls on his arms. Nothing makes me smile like a breast baby chunking up the way he should.

No comments: